miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

Your name splashes all over the place!

A space of silence just to hear my thoughts, my f*cking thoughts. To clear my mind a space full of emptiness. Long time ago this was all I listened: nothing. It’s raining, baby it’s raining, and I feel melancholy all over the place. Sadness mixed with your memory, and your name splashes all over the place. I’m kinda getting sick of just seeing you in every dream, every picture, and every single thought. Will I move on some day? I don’t really know, but somehow this madness guides me even closer to brightness, such a brightness you’ll never understand. It has happened to me that sometimes you are the reason of my insomnia. Has it happened to you? I bet you don’t even think of it, of me. Do you? I wish you well: a little bit of heaven with a little bit of hell, just as the song says. It seems to be a sunny day out there but inside of me, it’s raining babe, and your name splashes just all over the place.

And I still wait for you to make up your mind. I mean just in case you do. “…If that's what it requires Then waiting's what I'll do…”. You damn know I’ll be here, I was just wondering if you will catch me when I fall just as I have done it with you. Maybe you are just too tired of getting caught, but I wont let u fall down even if you beg, even if you cry, even if you want to, I won’t let you trip. I’ve been thinking, you know? About what went wrong, but as much as I wanna look out for mistakes….mistakes are just details that were lost among the trip. So, here I am again…why can I just let it go and move on? Maybe I’m not supposed to. This sadness is driving me crazy, insane I would say, but maybe this is just what I needed: a little bit more of insanity. Wish I may, wish I might see your name vanish tonight.

No hay comentarios: