miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

*Today I Knock at your door*

Today i knock at your door. Hoping you will answer after three hours of being out there, just staring at your window.

I really do not know what im gonna say to you, maybe goodbye, maybe the truth, but here I am wondering if it’s too late to say im sorry, is it too late to say I love you and I just keep on thinking why am I here, I mean, when did all these went so wrong?

Why do I have to leave? I do not want to go. I don’t want to leave my stuff, my house, my pet, but I do not want to leave your head, I do not want you to forget me.
I’ve being here, standing at your door, wondering, sitting, thinking, sinking.

What will you say? I mean, are you even home? What am I doing here? I really would like to see your face when you see mine, but im afraid im too coward to stay. I cannot go home now, I really want to see you. I want to see how your lips say you love me, and that you feel the same for me.

You may be thinking I’ve lost it all ready, and if loosing my mind means I love you, well , I think I lost my mind long time ago boy.

At this instant, I do not care how cold it is to stay out here, just staring at your place, but I really want to ask you: is it too late to say I need you, and I cannot live without you? Is it too late to start all over again?

M.T.L.18-1-07.8:29 p.m.

No hay comentarios: